Visiting campus is the best way to see if Shenandoah is a better fit for you!
The following guidelines are in place for confirmed campus visits:
- Families must register in advance for a visit.
- Families will be limited to six or fewer people per visit.
No Visits Available On These Dates:
- Friday, May 5 – Saturday, May 6: closed for the 96th Apple Blossom Festival
- Monday, May 29: closed for Memorial Day
- Saturday, June 10: Summer Orientation
- Friday, June 16: Summer Orientation
- Monday, June 19: closed for Juneteenth
- Thursday, June 22: Summer Orientation
- Saturday, June 24: Summer Orientation
- Tuesday, July 4: closed for Independence Day
- Monday, July 17 – Saturday, July 22: Virginia Private College Week (VPCW)
- Friday, July 21: Transfer Orientation
SU Breaks and Other Special Dates:
During certain times of the year, campus is more quiet than usual. While we may offer visits on some of these dates, faculty will not be available and campus activities will not be in session.
- Monday, May 15 – Friday, May 19: Final Exams
- Friday, May 19 – Thursday, August 24: Summer Break
Transfer Daily Visit
On-campus visits will be offered two times a day. Visit will include a presentation and campus tour. Pre-registration is required.
We’re Coming to You!
Shenandoah University Admissions Representatives visit many community colleges throughout the academic year. We hope to meet with you at your school!
Weekday Visits Online
Online information sessions are for prospective students Monday through Friday at 10:30 a.m. The visit includes a presentation from a live admissions counselor and a virtual tour.
Transfer Open Houses
Transfer Open Houses are open to all majors. Programs include an admissions presentation, Q&A session with current SU students, and breakout sessions with specific information about academic majors and programs.
Nursing ASD Virtual Open Houses
These virtual open house programs are only for students who have completed or are completing a bachelor’s degree in something other than nursing and would like to return to school to complete an accelerated bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN). The program includes an admissions presentation, the opportunity to meet faculty, discuss curriculum specifics, speak with current students, and have time to ask questions.
Conservatory Open Houses
Conservatory Open houses include an optional information session about conservatory programs, during which, you will have the opportunity to meet faculty, and discuss curriculum specifics, performance opportunities, and have time to ask questions.
Virtual Campus Tour Winchester Community Local Hotels Directions to Shenandoah
The Transfer Admissions team is ready to help you learn more about our amazing campus and community – just with some social distancing in place. We can “meet” with you by text, phone, email, and social media: